Sunday, December 9, 2007

Week #9 Post #21

I first went into the Podcast.net directory. Through a series of searches I found "bookbuffet.com podcasts" which I added to my Bloglines account in the "Book Reviews" folder. This podcast describes itself as "bookbuffet.com::for book groups that click".

My second search was into the Podcastalley.com directory. I specifically was looking for a former employer, Los Angeles Public Library, and found "KCET Podcast: ALOUD at the Central Library". This is a podcast which includes lectures, readings, performances and discussions presented by the Library Foundation of Los Angeles. I added this podcast to the "Librarian Stuff" folder of my Bloglines account.

When I get time, I would like to go back and search for podcasts to add to my Bloglines "Design" folder.

No comments: