Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week #4 Post #9

At the end of this task, I have constructed 7 folders: "Animals", "Book Reviews", "Cooking", "Design", "iHCPL Blogs", "Librarian Stuff" and "Sustainable". The "Sustainable" folder really provides a good example of how I put together the other 6.

My husband and I recently purchased a Ford Escape Hybrid and I am not the most technical person on the block so to speak. However, I am really intrigued by the technology of driving 400 miles on one tank of gas (city) and the car's near silence while idling at a traffic light.

Technorati and Feedster were frustrating to use when searching for hybrids. I did find the Hybrid Car Blog and GreenHybrid - Hybrid Cars utilizing the Bloglines' tools. TreeHugger (a new popular site which I initially found referenced in an ASID newsletter) and Wind Power News from RenewableEnergyAccess.com I added to the "Sustainable" folder by the URL copy/paste method.

1 comment:

NancyA said...

I knew you would like this stuff and find it useful once you got into it!!